Hey! Thanks for the package! I got it a few days ago. I think I'm going to make the brownies today, so thanks for the love and the thoughts. Mom, I thought you prooof read these emails before you sent them, if you haven't then I hope you do from now on. I'm sorry if any family member is offended from something I wrote. I just thought you might have enjoyed an experience from the mission out here in illinios.
Anyway, pretty dead week this week, nothing really happened. Thanks for everything. Love you all. Sorry my letters aren't as interesting as others.
Love, Elder perrin
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Curtis's letters are great. He is alive and moving forward. As readers of our missionionaries' letters, we are learning that every mission is different with its own challenges. Our missionaries are meeting their challenges in a great way. Now we need to be great member missionaries on the home front--Our challenge. Love
Missionary letters are supposed to be boring, that what makes them so great! I would worry more about an Elder who had time to make his letters "interesting"!
-DJ
Post a Comment