Monday, August 11, 2008

Elder Perrin August 6, 2008


Dear Elder Perrin's Mom and Dad,
Hello there. This is Elder Killpack, Elder Perrin's companion. Well, our p-day is almost over and I have already written all my normal letters and I thought I would just take a minute to write the parents of Elder Perrin. I wanted to let you know how good of a missionary Elder Perrin is. He is one of the hardest working elders I've had the chance to serve with and in the time we have been together, I feel like he has made me a better missionary. He really is fearless and does his best to talk to everyone which has been a great help for me as well, because I at times struggle with that. His great sense of humor always keeps me laughing too.

The work out here in Woodstock is a lot different and in some ways harder then any other part of the mission, but day after day he helps me get out and get to work. I know that sometimes he might get a bit discouraged, which is just part of this work. And because of that, you at home might not get to hear of all the great work he is doing out here.

So thank you for raising such a great, hard working son and thank you for letting him come out here and help me like he has.

Sincerely, Elder Killpack

P.S. Here are a few pictures I thought you might like to see.

1 comment:

DnD Gibb said...

We are so proud of Curtis and know he is doing a great work. Elder Killpack went the x-tra mile to share his love and appreciation for Curtis. What a boost for your family and confirmation of the strength and diligence of Curtis. We are so grateful for Curtis's love for the Lord and dedicated service. Grpa and Grma