Hey! I was wondering if it was possible to make a few cd's of all the conference talks from this session of conference. Does anyone have the capabilities to do that? I was kinda wanting the conference talks. I think it would be good to listen to. I was going to tell you as well, I accidentally let someone in the ward borrow my camera, and he downloaded all the pictures from it to his facebook page. So if you want to see my pictures just look up his facebook page. fvargus4009@comcast.net is the email or something and then his name is Fernando Vargus. Hope that will work to see some pictures. I don't have an extra memory card. I don't want to send this one home. Anyway, we had a good week. The numbers were low and we didn't teach as much, but that's the way it goes. We might have a baptism in a few weeks. This past week was really surprisingly warm, but it should get cold soon. Have a good week.
Curt
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ta
The work goes on and Curtis is so faithfully reaching out and trying to find. His obedience and diligence will forever bless his life and those around him. It is amazing how different each mission is and even areas in a mission are as to the receptiveness of the people. Wish we knew how to make copies of the Conference talks. We guess, just buy what the church puts out.
Post a Comment