So, I guess I have some crazy news for you all. My mission president just barely moved me out of Rockford and put me back into the city zone. So I have a new address again. Friday morning I recieved the call, and Saturday afternoon I was back in the city in my new area called Albany Park. So just send stuff to the mission home, that would be the best thing. If you sent anything to Rockford recently, I am not going to get it. Sorry. However mom, I did get your Easter box. Thanks a ton. The food ideas I will definitely use and the candy, well who doesn't like candy right. The problem with candy though is that when it's just there in front of me, I just eat it. If its not there I don't even care for it, but when it's there I just eat it, and then I turn into a ball of lard. It's gross! At least that's what I feel like. But thank you a bunch, I love you all
So my new area is right above my last area, but a lot bigger. So if you by chance look at my bank statement and see that a little bit of money has been taken out, that's because of a few reasons. The first reason is because I had to drop a lot of money for supplies for the last apartment in Rockford. When the last missionaries left, they left nothing there. I had to buy cleaning supplies, they had no food at all, so I had to buy tons of food, soap, laundry soap, and just stuff like that, so it took a lot of money. The second reason is because when I came back here, I had a broken bottom bracket on my bike and had to get it fixed, and the apartment had no maintainance supplies to maintain my bike, so I had to buy that stuff because Elders are just stupid. So I dropped money on that, leaving me way below broke. I'm sorry, I just basically got kind of messed over on the whole process, on both sides, I couldn't do anything about it but smile. We all know how good I am at that. Just say sure Pres. No worries. No for real - I'm not bothered but on the money side, I took a hit.
The only really sad part about this is that I had to leave Elder Brown, my super awesome companion. That made me way bummed out and sad because I was having such a bomb diggady of a time serving with him. He is just that awesome. He was turning me into a spiritual person and I was loving it. He just was really that amazing, so that made me sad. But other than that, it's not really a big deal. Hopefully one day I will get to serve with Elder Brown again. I think it is very possible.
My new companion is Elder Melchor. He has been out like 2 months, and is doing good. He is a Mexican, so he likes beans, and he speaks really well the Spanish and stuff. I plan to learn a lot from him. He is the kind that was raised speaking English and Spanish, so he is more white than brown, but his spanish is really good. He is the quieter type, but he opens up and I think I can get him to be a little more energetic. I Already got him to confess some crazy things to me, stuff he said he has never told anybody before! (ha! ha!) Nothing bad though. But we should do a good job and stuff, we get a long and all that. No worries.
Today has been a crazy day and it's going to get even more crazy becaause were going to see a Chicago Cubs baseball game. I'm pretty stoked for that. But man I have just been on one this morning. I have just been going throught the house like a worldwind just cleaning the crap out of this apartment here. I just like went on a cleaning rampage, like ahahhhahaaahah, bleeeeeech ahahah hah hahaha, clorooooox oaafoahaohaohao, moooooooop adnahoahahahoahaoa, vacuuuuuum aaoh aohaoahaohoaaoaoaalahah, windex windex windex windex windex windex windex windex. and then elder Melchor tells me they never cleaned the apartment. WHAT!!! more windex!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha oh man, i just don't understand how people can let it get that bad. its been the same in every apartment, I just have to give the clean spree, it just blows my mind. All the Elders tell me my wife is going to love me though, I just hope so though. I hope it scores me points later on. like be on a first date with like a really pretty girt, be like "hey just so you know, you will never have to clean the house if we by chance get married" whatever i can do right. Alright maybe not.
So what else here, well I didn't write a letter as you can tell, and I probably am not going to get to it, things are just a little bit out of order and frankly I just don't have the time. You see, I don't know if people at home realize this, but if I by chance "make time" for a letter, that means I have aactually broken a commandment. Its as if I broke a regular comandment. So I seriously am trying to write a leter, I will try even harder. hopefully I can get to it. I imagine you guys are on your vacation......again.... so i'm sure you won't miss a letter anyways. However, Charlie's letter was really really cute, I love him. I just want to give him the biggest hug ever. CHARLIE I LOVE YOU!!!!! I cant wait to come home and play with you. I pray for you to do good in school. And to have lots of friends. Well I can't think of anything at the moment. I didn't get a chance to read much of the emails so I will print them and read them. I love you all, I hope you are all safe and happy. But most of all happy.
Love, Curt
No comments:
Post a Comment