Saturday, July 18, 2009

Elder Perrin - 15 July 2009

Mommy I just love you!! I just want to give you a big hug right now!!! : ) I'm glad you got me letter in time, and I really am glad it made a difference, or maybe cheered you up, or maybe it just made you miss me ha ha. Who knows, but it's one of those moments or things that happens that people don't share too much, but I wanted at least you to know about it, because your my mommy and I love you and I know you would appreciate it the most. Maybe I'll share it with everybody else later or something, but I just am glad you liked it. Thanks.
So do you want to hear something kind of surprising? You mentioned Sydni and Jon not being able to make it to the reunion or whatever, but I think a lot about Sydni, surprisingly. I don't know why. But sometimes I just think about her and want her to come back so badly. And I don't even know how lost she is, she's awesome really, and that's the saddest part. Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it, that she really could not be with us after this life, she just might not make it, she can't. And it is just so sad. And I know she wants to go to the temple, I know she wants kids and I know she wants to take them there. And I know she want's to get married there and have a happy family and all this, but she doesn't have any of that, and who knows if she ever will. It's just sad how many women do that, just marry someone who can't take them to the temple, thinking that everything is fine and that it will work out, tricking themselves in a way, when in reality it's the most ridiculous decision that anyone could make, it's like sacrificing your eternal life, not to mention sacrificing all your happiness and peace in this life. Why would anyone want to do that?? And then to think about after this life and how God will have to say sorry, you knew, you chose not to follow my commandments, and thats it. Oh my gosh it makes me sad. But I don't know Gods judgments, It's just the whole fact of the possibility of never seeing her after, when life is over, will she be there??? Makes me sad. Anyways, I think about that wierd stuff alot, what else do I have to think about???
So did you ever give my ward letter to the ward??? Because I'm pretty sure I wrote one. It was intended to go to the ward, to maybe post it on the bulletin board or something like that. Did that get taken care of??? Let me know. I wish I could've been there to see the organ playing, I love that stuff. You're so good at that stuff, your just amazing. I decided I want you to teach me to sing when I get home, deal?? Except you don't really get much out of it, he he , sorry : ) So man, sounds like it's impossible to find a job, that gives me a lot of hope, but oh well. How's Zach, how's Charlie, how's Tam, how's Chels?
This week we might have found "the one" no joke. Actually, we might have found two of them. That would be so sick, but one of them came to church, and loved everyting we taught, and wants to be baptized. The guy is a little bit strange, in a way, but not too bad. And he's a little bit old, but he's an awesome guy and really nice. He came to church even with his physical disabilities, and he loved it. So there is a really good chance that this could be "the one" ha ha. But the Lord definitely hooked us up this week.
So I've been thinking a lot about my jaw. It looks ridiculous and it's not working too well. Chewing food is impossible, and I think it could be the reason why I can go a week sometimes without going poop. I don't know, but it's frustrating. There's just got to be a way to get this surgery, and it's got to be as soon as possible. Like, I got to do it next summer, because I think it might be doing damage to my teeth. I don't know, but it's all just frustrating, because my mouth is always sore because of it. I think about it a lot.
Anyways, that was my week, well not really. Did I tell you that I saw my first crash live??? That was crazy. So did you know I could be in the city my entire mission??? I have 3 transfers left, and I could be here all 3. That would be crazy. So are you all down if we go to 'The Pie', just us, when I get back??? Or do you think everyone should be there???? Let me know.

Love you so much, love love love love your cute little son Curtis : )

No comments: