Monday, August 3, 2009

Elder Perrin - 29 July 2009

I really miss your sense of humor sometimes, and I was glad to hear a good report of The family reunion. I can't really say I would've loved to have been their, because, well, it's the family reunion. But you made me laugh a little, I could tell you tried super hard to have a good time, sitting and talking for hours. That's good. Next year I think you and our family should plan it. Golf tournament, and if you don't know how to play, you can't come. That basically eliminates almost every body, so that means we could have a family reunion of you, me, zach, and charlie, and play golf for a week. : ) I'm down for that. No but your a good sport dad. I always have admired you for that. So this week we got dropped by a lot of poeple, that was a bummer. But we had a lady come to church for the first time with her less active husband. That was good. The weather here is just super amazing. I mean, just absolutely perfect, I couldn't ask for better. I don't understand it, maybe i'ts hotter than I think and I'm just smokin, but I am pretty sure i'ts been cooler than last summer was here. The other day we had the senior missionaries take us to this famous barbeque place here in Chicago. It was pretty good. It made me want to go to that one barbeque place I loved, I forgot the name. The place where I would always order the pulled pork and beans. But it was tastey. I'm trying to gain wait lately, it's not really working. I'm a light wieght now, it's kind of pathetic. I'm sure charlie could beat me up now, I wiegh like 175. Other than that, nothing much has been going on. Last p day we went on like a 45 mile bike ride through the forest reserve, and we brought the zone leaders who don't ride their bikes anymore because they have a car. When those two got home, they both threw up and barely made it up the stairs up thier house. It was a funny story. Anyways, thanks for everything. I shouldn't need any money because I only spent like 20 dollars from the money mom gave me a while ago. So I'm good. Thanks though. I was sad to hear about Chris. That is a bummer, it must feel like a betrayal. That's got a hurt. I never thought that would happen. I'm glad to hear you have work, that is a huge blessing. Huge. I pray for you all the time. Thanks for all the love and support.
Love Curtis

No comments: