Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Elder Perrin - 16 April 2008


Hey! How's it going? Don't worry about the 400 bucks. That was for my bike and all the crap that came with it; lock, helmet, etc. I bought it in Crystal Lake. Thanks for the package I'll let you know when I get it. I'm pretty excited actually. Zach was supposed to send me one a long time a go maybe you could yell at him for me.
The Car Accident
The story with the car is that I was pulling into a parking stall just heading strait into it and some lady two stalls down was backing up. Basically, she was parrallel to me as I was coming in. Then she turned the car so now she was coming at me exactly perpendicular. She didn't look behind her so all I could do was position the car at the door so that she didn't hit one of my wheels or something. So that's the story with that.
Investigator Mr. Ventura
The story about Ventura is that he is waiting on his papers to come back from the first presidency because he's killed, like 3 people and has a lot of kids from a lot of people. He's probably around 55 years old or so I would guess but don't know for sure. I havn't asked. He's been waitng on the papers for about a month and I don't really know when he'll get them back. Basically, he might get declined and I will mostly likely be the one to tell him that he can't get baptized if that happens. He comes to church every week, completely a different person. Just wants to be forgiven. We see him every week and sometimes we can tell he's a little impatient because President has been working on if for a long time. So hopefully, the First Presidency will approve the baptism or else, basically, I will have to tell him the celestial kingdom is not for you. I don't know how it all works. I guess. But thats the story.
Tell charlie that I love him so much for me please and tell him that I say to be nice and make lots of friends at school.

No comments: