Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Elder Perrin - 21 January 2009

Hey! I had a question. Would i be able to get a dentist appointment, I just want to make sure my teeth are OK. Ever since I went like 3 years without seeing a dentist it just makes me want to see a dentist every year to do a check up. Does insurance cover that? Well this week was a little warmer, well it warmed up here a little. We're doing well with our investigators. We have about 3 that are getting really close to baptism, so that should be pretty exciting. I'm pretty confident that they will be baptized, and I usually am not confident, so that's a sign. Um... other than that, nothing really new. I'll write you all a letter today I think, and send my memory card home. Tell the family I love them for me. thanks for everything. I'll try to get that letter out as soon as I can.

Love Curt

No comments: