Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Elder Perrin - 28 January 2009

We had a good week with our solid investigators. They are still set to get baptized. I love Griselda, she is so so nice and just loves us and man she is awesome. Maria is doing good as well, but is having troubles with her mom accepting. I wouldn't even call it that because her mom has come a long ways, clearly her heart has been way softened and I think it's only going to get better. This week we had a huge drop in numbers, as far as lessons. It just all slows down here especially since were not riding bikes anymore, we have to walk everywhere which isn't my preference, but whatever. What's been happening, well nothing really.

1 comment:

DnD Gibb said...

So sorry Curtis had to give up the bike. He knows the difference it makes in their number of contacts and effectiveness. Patience again on his part. Just love him so much.