
I was just gonna say hi, tell you I'm fine. I am doing really great actually. This week my ward really impressed me with their testimonies. Most members here, well most of the solid ones and the happier ones usually make it to the temple once a week, even though the economy is awful and the temple is like an hour away. But the temple here is closed for awhile, so they rented a bus and they all pitched in to go to the Nauvoo temple. I was really impressed, I mean, the temple near our house if 5 minutes away, and Ihardly ever went. but wow, they go every week, one hour away, and then who know how far Nauvoo is away from here to make sure they go every week. It was cool, a good example to me. This week I went on exchanges with, probably the best missionary in this entire mission. I'm not joking, he really is the best missionary we have. It was good. I learned a lot from him. He's really smart, hard working. A little intense and intimidating at times, but it was good I learned a lot. Um, we had a good week, we should be set on the 21st this month for a baptism. We have 4 people ready, one that is super strong but still has a divorce issue. One who got sick this week so we couldn't give him a date, and the other two are getting ready. The work is good. We love knocking doors in the cold. Love you all. Love curt
No comments:
Post a Comment