Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Elder Perrin - 11 November 2009
So this week was pretty good. The weather was absolutely fantastic and my health hasn't declined to even worse yet, which is good. It just stays at this 80% range with this cough and headache, but it's manageable. So what's going to happen to my life in a few weeks? Do you by chance know when I'm giving a homecoming talk? So what do yo think I should study?? How did the school thing go?? Is there anything I need to do or is it all taken care of?? How is the family??? How's charlie doing with his homework and stuff??? Well I'm pretty excited to leave Chicago. It's funny though, no matter how much time you have left, It's always still a century away. It's always still too long to wait. I cant' explain it. But anyway, yesterday I was listening to some Christmas music and this song came on, it said "I'll be home, for Christmas." It was the best feeling ever. I was, "YES I WILL!" Ha! Ha! The song never meant anything to me before, but now it means everything. Missionary work is good. We're having to let go of a lot of people, but at the same time we have a few people that could actually get baptized here soon. Maybe even before I leave. We'll see. Love you tonz. Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment