You're just so amazing to have written me an email a week. And I know you knew that I was even going to say this when you wrote me all of that. But \I'm saying it anyway, don't worry about it. To be honest, I failed at writing emails. I could've remembered more stuff from my journal or something to share each week other than, things are the same. I did a really bad job, so I'm really sorry. I do regret that one too. I don't regret the way I did my mission, worked or many things. But I could've done better on emails. Oh, and I regret for critizing. Ouch, it still brings pain to my heart. Will you forgive me??? Sometimes I can be really mean, and that's not cool of me to critizize other people and tell them how to do things. I'm sorry. So those are my regrets. Hey, what do you know? Even missionaries mess up. I'm sorry about the whole weight thing. I ddn't know you had that as a goal. If you want, I can stay one more transfer and give you a little more time??? Well, no I wouldnt' stay here one more day if they paid me. Okay, I'm not that eager, but I'm excited to see my amazing family. Will you think I'm not mature if I still really love music??? Just a thought.
Okay, so tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and we're going to go visit the Acosta family in 3rd ward, and it's because Elder Stuart is coming to visit there and so they invited me to come. And of course I said yes. Other than that, I think I'm going to do our weekly planning, and hopefully get in a 15 - 30 minute nap. That is my dream. Really, it is. See, at home, there are all these wordly pleasres, but a nap is all I got here.
Can we watch Iron Man when I get home??? I'm taking the vitamins and garlic, but i'ts hard to remember to do it often and get in the routine. I like the cliffbars, they make it easier at night, because I take one for dinner in my backpack. Can I tell you how happy I'll be to ride home in the rain in a car?? The rain right now is so cold, almost turning to snow, and my shoes on the bottom are all cracked and have holes from biking for so long, so it doesn't even matter anymore that there water proof. Water gets in from the bottom. I don't think it helps my sickness. My cough isn't gone. I might be sick when I get home still. I'm trying to take the medicine, but like I said, it's tough to remember so many things. So 2 weeks left! I really am excited. i feel old, really old. Just tired. I feel like I have wrinkles already. I can't wait to see Charlie. He is the best.
When I get home, I'll have to tell you what happens to me when I go jogging. I think everyone has their quiet places to recieve revelation. I think mine is jogging time. It's wierd what the Lord has told me while I'm jogging.
So this week the President took away our p-day. I'm really not a fan because I really wanted to nap today, but now I can't. Oh well, I guess. Can I disagree with someone and still support them?? I don't think so right??? I'll have to work on that one. For some reason, respect and appreciation and love for this new mission president is not coming as easily as the last one. I guess I just need to figure how to change my attitude. What do you think? I guess we can just talk about it later. Is it wierd to think I'll actually be home soon???
So guess what? I think we'll have a baptism before I leave. And last week, for the first time in ages, people came to church and could progress. This area, I've worked so hard in it, trying to make it better, and finally when I'm going home, the results are starting to show. Just in time for someone else to come in and profit from it. I hope he's not a lazy elder and throws it all away. This mission has changed my veiws about return missionaries. I guess i'll tell you why when I get home. If I would've really known how it is here, I don't know if I would've been willing to come.
Well life is crazy, and I'm ready to start the next phase. You're gonna flip out when I tell you what I'm going to be studying. It will all be revealed to you when I see you. Just stay safe for 2 more weeks. Ha! Ha! Love you so much.
Love Curtis
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love his heart, determination, honesty, desires, and humbleness. Can't wait to see him.
YOU SAID IT!
Post a Comment