Saturday, November 7, 2009
Elder Perrin - 21 October 2009
Oh thanks so so much for the package, it was really awesome. That day was pretty cool, we went out to eat as a district after our district meeting. We went to this cool old pizza place and had a pretty good time. The day was normal all except for some realy nice weather, I mean really nice. Like perfect. I was in heaven. We had a few good lessons and it was a really cool birthday. The card made me really miss Charlie. I like just sat their thinking of memories. Sometimes I do that. Just wallow in my memories. And then I saw the picture of you 3 standing together, and how he was so tall and I was just thinking, man I missed all of that, and was kinda sad. But the week was pretty good. My birthday was pretty good. I'm confused on what you said about another package. I didn't know more than one was coming. Maybe I'm confused, or maybe not and I guess we'll see what you mean. So don't worry about me when I get home. I think I'm a lot different and getting along won't really be a problem. Most of the things that brought grief to me were just little things, but now for example, I don't even want a phone. I absolutely despise texting, like I seriously hate it. I don't want a curfew because I miss sleep, and I don't have a girlfreind anymore nor do I really want one now after what I've been through. plus i miss hanging out with my family so doing stuff with you will just be a delight. I miss getting wisdom from you and dad, I can't wait to bank off of your knowledge. Sure there might not be a big change in that aspect, but it will probably be way different because of where I'm at in life. I don't know. I'm not expecting miracles. I just cant wait to give you a big hug and kiss and be apart of your lives again. You know? I don't know. So this member the other day thinks I should be a school teacher because she said I understand kids. It made me think about it. I don't know, I do love kids though, they're great. I think it's all because of Charlie though. Having him as a brother made us all that way I think. So yesterday night was a horrid experience. We ate lunch with this family and did a lesson, then went and did some finding and then at night we had a less active appointment. So we get there and we end up helping them with math homework and fixing a light. But the thing was that she wanted us to eat her food. So we said okay, just a little to be nice. But then Elder Zelensei didn't eat his plate, so basically I did it for him for fear of offending them, but man it made the night horrible. It was a hot plate of food. I just started sweating and had to go to the bathroom after eating it so so fast, to wash my face off and try to rinse my mouth out. But the worst part was the horrible feeling in my stomach afterward. So riding on the bike was just not fun, plus the canceled appointments kind of made it worse. So I basically just went home and tried to throw up but it didn't work. Man, it was a crazy night. So life is good. Thank you so much for the birthday package and the pictures. I miss you alot. Love Curtis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment