Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 3, 2009

So charlie has homework? That is pretty crazy, but I think I honestly remember getting homework too. Although I didn't always tell you, I would always get reading charts to fill out, but I learned your signature, or I think I would just lie about if I had read or not and then you would just sign it. I think it was like 10 minutes a day. And then I had homework to practice cursive too no? It's a little fuzzy, maybe I didn't get homework, who knows. Charlie looks so cool with no teeth. Zach looks ridiculous with his beard, it's not even fully grown in. It just looks gross, it's like a half attempt to grow it out. No I haven't heard from him still, to be honest I'm not really counting on it. The thing that kills me the most, or one of the things, is missing charlie grow up, that kinda hurts sometimes. You can't take back the years, which just hurts at times. But oh well, that's what I signed up for. So job searching is hard? Well that's just great for me, I can't tell you how excited I am NOT, to come back to that. And all the skills I tried to get before I left, are going to do me no good when I get back because the construction market is probably down the drain. I think the coming home really could be harder than the leaving, especially from what it sounds like. I appreciate the money you sent, I only needed like 20 or so, but well 200 bucks works too. I shouldn't need to use it, and I'm going to be selling the other bike I have. So I apologize for that. How are the house projects coming along? Are you still working on the basement, or did you switch back to yard? This week was good, yesterday was zone conference and I learned a lot. Our mission President leaves in like 3 weeks, which is really sad, but it think I'll get over it. I'll send the memory card home today, there isn't that much on it, but I'll still send it. So what is Chelsea going to do? How is she going to get a job? Why did she quit the other one? I don't understand, I really don't, why did she quit? How does she plan on getting another one? Who would quit a job in times like these? Does she just want a job that gives insurance? She needs higher training for that right? I got a letter from her the other day, it made me a little worried to be honest. It wasn't really clear what she was trying to say. I hope she's alright. I think I'll write her. Well I love you, thanks for all the support and love. I'm glad my words could help a little bit, it just seems to me that you will never have a break from worry for your kids, which makes me a little sad because I wish I could make it better. But all these experiences, mine and yours and dads too helps me to want to have a strong family, and helps me learn the best way to have a strong family. So if there is anything I can do or say, or write I guess, just let me know. I love you so much and can't wait to be with you again. : )
love
Your Curtis

No comments: